Friday, April 26, 2024

Gun Free Zones

 

“Gun Free Zones?”

By Jim Culp

April 26, 2024

 

Hello. Jim here.

I was just reading some mindless crap and came upon the term “gun free zones.” I’d seen it before, but today I guess I need to comment on it.

First though, I’d like to address how stupid all this stuff is.

People that are stupid enough to fall for idiocy like this are the same ones that are going to be the cowards that run away when a foreign power invades our shores.

Do you know why the mainland of North America has never been invaded by a foreign power? It’s really quite simple. The figure hovers somewhere around 37-47 percent of our population. This includes the lower forty-eight states, Alaska, and Hawaii. In contrast to many other nations, the USA is pretty damn well armed.

Now…there are those that think that armed citizens are NOT necessary to a free state…but they are those that are going to run to my door asking for a firearm when the shit hits the fan. Trust me...I’ve had it happen to me even when there was not a serious emergency…just a drunk dumbass running around the tiny little town that I lived in around 1995 to 2006. Less than one-third of that town’s populace owned guns, and about ten percent of the people had immediate access to them. It turned out that no action was needed from the populace…because the idiot surrendered to the deputy sheriff before any harm was done. When it was all over, I asked people why they had come to me requesting firepower from my gun closet. I reminded them of town meetings when people were wanting to make the town “gun safe” so that kids wouldn’t shoot anyone. I argued that this was the arena of the parent…not the city or state. It was quickly decided that the latter was to be the silent precedent.

Guns are tools…they are not sentient in any way shape or form. It is idiots within our democracy that would proclaim otherwise when they say that “guns kill people” and “get rid of guns and we’ll be safe.”

Nothing…I mean absolutely nothing…is further than the truth.

Have a safe summer. Hold your ground against the morons.

 

-JimC

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me at jimculp.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment